2017 SWIM LESSONS:
MORNING GROUP LESSONS
Morning swim lessons will be offered during the month of June. Each session runs Monday to Friday. Lessons are 45 minutes long and start at 9 a.m. or 10 a.m.
The cost is $50 per week for Parkshore members and $60 for nonmembers.
* This class will meet 10-11 a.m. Monday-Thursday. No class Friday.
EVENING GROUP LESSONS
Two sessions of evening lessons will be offered at 6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. Each session lasts three weeks.
The cost is $65 for members and $75 for nonmembers.
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Private lessons are also available. To schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 child - $30 per 30-minute lesson
2 children (with 1 instructor) - $40 per 30-minute lesson
- Children learn basic skills through fun activities, such as bubble blowing and playing with water toys.
- Practice floating, kicking and swimming back to the side of the pool
- Develop confidence and work towards independence in the pool
- Continue to work on fundamental skills, independently
- Develop confidence and safety in the water
- Focus on coordinating arm and leg movements
- Advanced Mini-Piranha
- Refine strokes to be able to swim with more ease and efficiency over greater distances
- Continue striving for independence and safety around the water
- To register, please click the "Swim Lessons Registration" button above and print out the form. Forms are also available from lifeguards and by emailing email@example.com.
- Return the form with payment to a lifeguard or via mail to the address on the registration form.
- We initially group children by age, but after the first day we will shift children to the group that best corresponds to their ability.
- We keep a ratio of no more than six students for every instructor in the younger classes, but lessons for 7&olders may be in larger groups